SEO is the acronym of Search Engine Optimization. It consists in optimizing a website so that it obtains the best possible visibility in the natural results of search engines such as Google or Bing. 3 points must be taken into account: technique, drafting and links.
Let’s see how it works !
- URL optimization.
- Avoid duplicate content: use of canonical tags and 301 redirections.
- Problems related to the server: optimization of the loading speed, change of the Header.
- Source code: reduce superfluous sections, delete tracking codes that are no longer used, compress content.
- Presentation: e. g. by means of mobile optimization.
- Link structure: avoid broken or dead links.
- Crawling: robot control.
- Metadata: optimization for enriched snippets.
- Security: setting the website in HTTPS format.
SEO writing is essential to improve your site’s positions in search engines.
But what is this SEO-oriented web writing style?
SEO writing is a style of web writing. His objective is to write a text that is both optimized for search engines and pleasant to read.
This editorial style has constraints to follow so that the search engine understands exactly what each page of your site is about. The production of the text must be preceded by a search for the keyword or keywords for which it will be optimized.
Netlinking is also called link building.
Netlinking consists in implementing actions that increase the number of backlinks to a website with the objective of improving its positioning in search engines.
A netlinking strategy is based on the increase of hyperlinks to the web page in order to increase the page’s trust and popularity with search engines.