IMPORTANT: This release is an Alpha version, and should not be considered for use on production systems. Also note that this version changes the database schema used in previous versions and direct updates are not supported.
JAMWiki 0.0.3 is now available for download as a WAR file suitable for deployment on a web application server. To install the file simply deploy it like any other WAR file, restart the web application server, and then view the URL http://www.yourserver.com/context/ to begin the configuration process (context is the web application context root).
See the README.txt and CHANGELOG.txt files for additional details about this release. Additional information and documentation can be found at http://jamwiki.org/.
- FEATURE: Add support for user accounts.
- FEATURE: Added user registration and login pages.
- FEATURE: Record user information when editing for logged-in users.
- FEATURE: Setup now requires creation of a default admin account.
- FEATURE: Remove admin password option from admin pages.
- FEATURE: Top navigation now shows login/logout option.
- FEATURE: Code cleanups including deletion of unused code. War file size should now be about 200K smaller.
- FEATURE: Remove and update several database field values. BREAKS ANY EXISTING INSTALLATION!
- FEATURE: Include copy of LGPL in WAR file distribution.
- FEATURE: History page now displays author & edit comment.
- FEATURE: History & recent changes organization is now more like MediaWiki.
- FEATURE: Remove database setup options from Special:Upgrade.
- BUG: File handling of next_id values could sometimes cause error.
- BUG: Miscellaneous bugfixes.