JAMWiki 0.6.5 (code name "DOH!") is now available for download from Sourceforge. The 0.6.5 release is a bugfix release that includes fixes for several bugs from the 0.6.4 release. Notable changes made during this release include:
- Fixes for JSP errors that broke the Special:Manage and Special:Move pages.
- Fixes for problems that could cause database lockups during setup with MS SQL.
- Fixes for problems that could prevent HSQL from releasing database locks.
- Support for Sybase ASA.
- Support for running the spam filter against uploaded file content.
See the README.txt and CHANGELOG.txt files included in the JAMWiki distribution for additional details about this release. Users are also encouraged to visit http://jamwiki.org/ for more detailed documentation, to report any problems, or to contribute to the project.
- Support added for Sybase ASA (dallas).
- The spam filter will now also check descriptions for uploaded files in order to block spam from bots using this path.
- Updated spam filter patterns.
- Fix a problem that could cause HSQL to generate locking errors on context reload (dallas).
- Resolve a problem that could cause database connection lockups during setup on MS SQL and some other databases. Reported by multiple users, with significant debugging help provided by dallas.
- Fix a regression that broke the Special:Manage page. Bug reported with a suggested fix by tfschueller.
- Fix a regression that broke the Special:Move page (dallas).
- Resolve a logic error that prevented topics from being retrieved from the cache at appropriate times. Pointed out by Jim.
- The "Special" tab on the Special:Contributions page did not have the correct URL. Reported by yesesnono.
- Updated Hungarian translations (bdanee).
Upgrades - see Installation#Upgrades
New Installs - see Installation#New Installs.
Please report any bugs on the Bug Reports page, providing any error messages from the logs and any additional information that can be used to diagnose the problem.