The first bugfix release of the JAMWiki 0.7.x series, JAMWiki 0.7.1 (code name "Long Overdue") is now available for download from Sourceforge. This release is a minor release that contains only fixes and translation updates:
- Fix for the much-reported bug with assigning roles to non-admin users.
- Display wiki signatures even if no email address is set (axelclk).
- Translation updates added for Russian (shar) and updated for German (axelclk) and Portugese (Brazilian) (leandes).
See below, as well as the CHANGELOG.txt and README.txt files included in the JAMWiki distribution, for further details.
There are no special concerns for this release as neither the database nor the CSS has changed. Please report any bugs, problems, or feedback at http://jamwiki.org/.
- Search by login on the Special:Roles page returned no results for users without at least one role. Reported by tapaya and rebecca.
- Fix incorrect LDAP sample configuration. Reported with a fix by Tobias Kalbitz.
- Display signatures even if there is no email addresss specified (axelclk).
- Added Russian translations (shar).
- Updated Portugese (Brazilian) translations (leandes).
- Updated German translations (axelclk).
Upgrades - see Installation#Upgrades.
New Installs - see Installation#New Installs.
Please report any bugs on the Bug Reports page, providing any error messages from the logs and any additional information that can be used to diagnose the problem.