The second bugfix release of the JAMWiki 0.7.x series, JAMWiki 0.7.2 (code name "Pretty Lady") is now available for download from Sourceforge. This release is a minor release that contains only fixes and translation updates:
See below, as well as the CHANGELOG.txt and README.txt files included in the JAMWiki distribution, for further details.
There are no special concerns for this release as neither the database nor the CSS has changed. Please report any bugs, problems, or feedback at http://jamwiki.org/.
- Updated spam filter patterns.
- Fix missing edit toolbar during preview. Reported by hanspeterklapf.
- Fix MS SQL error when searching for user contributions (hanspeterklapf).
- Fix MS SQL upgrade errors (hanspeterklapf).
- Fix "array index '1' is invalid" error during setup with Resin 3.2.1. Reported by James.
- Fix TOC rendering issue when depth exceeds the configured max depth.
- Fix double-escaping of non-existent topic names when using URLs such as http://jamwiki.org/wiki/en/TestÜmlaut. Reported by hanspeterklapf.
- Fix breakage when moving topics containing special characters such as "TestÜmlaut". Reported by hanspeterklapf.
- Display any editable category topic text above the list of category items. Reported by axcelclk.
- Fix failures when upgrading from versions earlier than 0.6.0. Reported by Eric.
- Groups were not being displayed on the Special:Roles page when no roles were assigned to the group. Reported by hanspeterklapf.
Upgrades - see Installation#Upgrades.
New Installs - see Installation#New Installs.
Please report any bugs on the Bug Reports page, providing any error messages from the logs and any additional information that can be used to diagnose the problem.