I'd like to contribute on Jamwiki:
- I need to add NTLM identification support for Jamwiki to be used at my company. I suppose I just need to write an extension for acegi. I can contribute this custom authnetification for Jamwiki as acegi seem to think ntlm is deprecated by Kerberos
- I can also write a couple of units tests to better understand how things work.
- And contribute content in the wiki
- isolate parser from jamwiki core. I think I'll give up. It seems everything is intercoupled.
- I wrote a maven-jflex-plugin. The code is in the jflex.de project svn. Ihope to release it properly soon.