I am located in Berlin, Germany. I am a vivid Java hacker since 2002.
I hope, I can improve jamwiki user experience.
[Edit]Personal To Dos
Some stuff I want to improve
- ParserTest#parseResult: There is no need to retrieve the file at all. An input stream should suffice.
- Analyze dependency trees and usage. Seems to be faulty.
- done in revision 3349 -- Michael Osipov 25-Dec-2010 03:27 PST
- Convert all source files to UTF-8
- implicitly done in revision 3352 and revision 3353 -- Michael Osipov 25-Dec-2010 05:31 PST
- done in revision 3339 -- 22-Dec-2010 10:12 PST
- Revisit report structure (post 1.0)
- Rework building from source to reflect my last changes.
- Handle unpack-deps for jamwiki-war differently to avoid exception during 'mvn test' (post 1.0)
- Correct several translation properties in the German bundle (some are incorrect)
WikiLogger to reflect Logback config file.
- done in revision 3425 -- Michael Osipov 12-Jan-2011 06:01 PST
- Reduce logging to least-failing configuration (best oob experience):
- Due to the lack of knowledge about the target system, logging may fail initially:
- No user dir
- Active security manager which is unaware of the logfile config
- other reasons
- The remedy is really cheap, either you simply enable slf4j-simple which is guaranteed to work always or let LogBack log to std out and the container will redirect as appropriate.
- second option done in JAMWiki 1.0 -- Michael Osipov 26-Jan-2011 05:19 PST
- Improve WikiVersion.java in a way such it completely automatically retrieves the version
- Maven generates a build.properties contains the appropriate information
- Basic idea already exists in MavenCli.java
- Investigate programmatic upload to SourceForge downloads. Could be automated with maven-wagon-plugin.